Blue Monday
Many years ago, I made a decision to accept the gift of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross. Now my time on earth has ended, and because of that decision, I'm in a much better place.
God has provided the Gift of Heaven. I'm leaving you a few Bible verses that will show you how to receive this gift.
1. "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" ~ Romans 3:23
2. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life" ~ Romans 6:23
3. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." ~ John 3:16
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” ~ Romans 10:9
I've enjoyed my time with you and I hope to see you in Heaven!
Blue Monday will be hosted by Jeanne of Backyard Neighbor. Just click on the link to go there.







I am glad you found some of the answers you were seeking
ReplyDelete