Foodie Friday

 





Yesterday I made a mistake. 

I corrected that with a massive (for me) breakfast.  Back in the day. I probably would have had 2 eggs, 2 sausage and hash browns with onion. Oh how Iove my onion hash browns!


1 egg cooked in  butter. 1 biscuit w/sausage gravy. Gravy and egg needed a pinch of salt. 
Last night leftover Spag. It would have been better if I melted cheese in air air fryer till it was bubbly.  Maybe next time. 

Yesterday's lunch. This is all I had all day. Big mistake. By 3 I was sick.  Ears ringing. Weak. I ate a handful of white grapes. Then another hand full. Took an anxiety pill. Laid down  and did deep breathing.  I survived.  Not doing That again!
3 Beans. My fav hash browns and cornbread
Leftover beans into a burrito. Tomato on the side. 
Baked Potato cheese and bacon on side because I prepped it first. Added to top after photo. What looks like Sour Cream is French onion dip
 I like it's flavor & consistency better. 
Pulled Chicken from my last rotisserie chicken.  It did nothing for me. Too much prep. Back to my frozen breasts next week. Box scalloped potatoes cooked in rice pot.  I do not use my oven. It heats up my house.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr