Foodie Friday

 


A great  week of healthy food!

I barely can eat the Salmon.  A 4th if the pkg mixed into salad is edible.  Barely.  

Tuna sandwich cranrasins on side. 




So yummy  squash, green bell pepper, cucumber.  Yes I put a cucumber in the skillet added a half a chicken brest to warm thru.  A parker house roll cooked in air fryer. 

A fast lunch. I got Ponchos Queso ate walmart.  Ponchos was a favorite restaurant growing up.  And as adults.  My kids loved it too. 
Very yummy.  I am out of granulated sugar. Powder sugar works fine and even is great in tea. 
I had leftovers on Thursday night.  This was combo of white and brown  rice. 
I learned a lesson on Tuesday.  I had one piece of toast on Tuesday. At 2 o'clock I was feeling odd. I took an anxiety pill. After a few minutes I realized opps. I ate a hard-boiled egg and drak a coke.  Whew! All better.  
So much for trying to loose weight. That is so not the way to go. 

Thursday dinner.  Just got tortillas. Put them on top of left over rice mushrooms and spinach in the rice cooker.   Reheats 👌 perfectly.  

I made Chicken n Dumplings for 1. The dumpling his way with flour tortillas. I prefer biscuits. Or real dumplings but I have not mastered that skill.  Also I usually make wih left over cream gravy but had none I used a bit of the rotisserie chicken.  It made just enough for 1.  I alsovhad 1 sister shutter Parker house rolls. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr