Happy Homemaker Monday

 




The weather  

Hot. A bit cooler in mornings.  I was expecting a Walmart delivery so I went out at 6:00pm.  Wow it was so HOT!

Outside my window 

This photo from my archives. I need to take a Pic in a bit of my current garden.  Which has 2 yes I said 2 Zinnias. What is up with that? 

Thinking & Pondering   

How excited I am my daughter and boys coming today. 

Lunch at Olive Garden 

Dollar Tree to walk off lunch 

Dessert at Italie Annie's (so good) pic to follow.  

Tropical  Grenery to buy chrysanthemums  

Back home & chores w/ Jennifer's help 


How I am feeling   

Overjoyed 

On the breakfast plate  

Maybe hard-boiled egg if I finish post before she says she is on the way.

On the lunch plate 

On the dinner plate 

What I am wearing  

My holey skinny jeans 

T-shirt 

My camo tennis shoes 

On the TV  

Currently Christian Christmas 

This week's menu  

Monday

 Chicken Nachos, Jalepeno Poppers maybe Guac. if my Avacado is ready 

Tuesday

Pinto Beans cooked with a soup bone & cornbread  

Wednesday  

Chicken n Dressing Ceasar Salad 

Thursday 

Beans and White Rice Tortillas  

Friday  

Chuck Roast w/Potatoes & Carrots 🥕  

Saturday  

Veg soup from roast 

Looking around the house 

Christmas.  I got to go to DT last week grabbed a few things. No wrapping paper yet. So resorted to Packing paper.  I love the look.  Each person will have a different color fabric bow

To Do List  

Put bows on packages 

Work on quilt 

Daily Bible reading and verse writing 

daily mop kitchen 

water yard 

cotinue prepping back yard raised beds which I love btw

What I am creating   

Legacy Bible's for my Missouri family  







A blog to share    

Author Tricia Goyer 

Tricia Goyer

https://triciagoyer.com

Tricia Goyer | Fiction, Family, Faith, and Wellness 




Author Tricia Goyer shares her amazing testimony on her website and podcast.  The podcast is awesome! Very heartwarming.  Her daughter's interview is precious.  


From the camera  

It's been waaaay too long since I did Happy Homemaker Monday. 

Let's catch up . . . 

Our daughter now 40ish I can't remember she was born in '82.  You can do math.  
Our son he forages mushrooms.  Been doing it for years. He's still alive I guess he knows what he is doing. Born in '79.  4#.
Father and my favorite grand daughter (my only) 
Libby dressed for GALA. She is in theater at community College. She got an award for costumes.  Our DIL is like me always behind the camera. 
And baby Carter youngest of Jennifer's three. Supposed to be the last but we will see! 

Prayer  


I use this image in my FB group for our daily group Prayer at noon. 


My pray is for my cousin Kaye. She is the oldest cousin.  I was the baby. 

Kaye has a degenerative eye disease. She is struggling with loosing her sight. She needs to stop driving.  

Please pray she can find Peace about giving up driving.   










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr