Happy Homemaker Monday

 


The Weather 

Cooler and some rain expected this week 

Outside My Window 




Thinking & Pondering  

My plans for my yards. My Crimson & White Clover seeds arrived.  And the netting cover to keep the birds and squirrels from having a feast.   I have about 1/4 of the back racked. All the weeds I let die in the sun.  I've made Hay LOL.  The leaves are already coming down.  Free Much.  People pay for this stuff. 

Around The House

Still a little chaos.  Still getting packages from my Christmas Shopping spree.  I think my daughter's family will be happy.  I got her a dog baseball cap and some books for her to read to the littlest.  And a great garden tote it is really cook.  A kitchen chopper. They all will get a Christmas mug.  

Reading Now  



And on Audible 


What I AM Wearing  

Scrub pants and t-shirt 


To Do List  

Finish racking back yard

Plant seed 

Scrub kitchen sink 

Clean fridge


To Be Read Pile 



On The TV  




Watched a Kirstie Ally and Tom Berenger I like Tom Bererenger he was in Eddie and The Cruises.  Great movie!

Listening To  

The Playlist from Sunday 

Menu 

Monday- Salmon, Pasta w/ Garlic Mushrooms & Spinach 

Tuesday- Patty Mashed Potatoes Ceasar Salad 

Wednesday Black Eye Peas Cornbread 

Thursday Crockpot Mixed Beans Cornbread  

Friday Bean Burrito Rice Guac. 

What I AM Creating   

Legacy Bible's for son & his family. Several Christmas quilts


Something Fun To Share  


I am starting a non profit to aide Senior take thiet Dogs to vet.  

From The Camera 📷  



Prayer or Devo 

Please pray for Srs. On The Road With Dogs.  There are several fund raisers launching.  Authors are donating books. 





Comments

  1. Enjoy your clover, hope the birds don't get to them first. I loved Kirstie Alley in Cheers. Love that Christmas is already in your plans. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love making plans for the yards. Hope your clover works out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr