Happy Homemaker Monday

 The Weather  

Blessedly cool. Yesterday it was pleasant when I watered at 6pm.

This morning is very nice


Outside My Window 

3 Tall Sunflowers  & Purple Hyacinth Vine on my porch support. The yellow cat across the street.  


Thinking & Pondering   

About something very special I am working on with God's Grace. 


Around The House

Chaos! The L.R. looks like Christmas threw up.  I have ordered alot.  Wrapping when it arrives. 


Reading Now  


It is amazing! 



What I Am Wearing  

Black shorts from Galveston pink tshirt no shoes at the moment. 


To Do List  

Racking back yard to prep for planting Crimson Clover  

Go to Dollar Tree 

Work on Son's, D.I.L. , Grandson and Grand Daughter Legacy Bible's for Christmas.   

Make Sausage Balls 


To Be Read Pile 




Happening This Week Rudolph Day 


Ponchos for lunch w/ daughter and grandsons 

Dollar Tree  Post Offce 




On The TV 

Christmas Movies & Lone Ranger half way through Johnny Depp is amazing. 

Listening To  




Menu 

Monday Turkey Kielbasa Fried Squashs & Spinach   

Tuesday Italian Pasta & Meatballs 

Wednesday  Blackeye Peas Cornbread 

Thursday  Poor Man's Chicken Fried Steak aka Hamburger patty breaded in flour, Rice, Carrots  

Friday Leftovers 

What I AM Creating  

Legacy Bible's for Christmas presents


Something Fun To Share  

Author Pod Casts Author Tricia Goyer has an amazing one.  

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-tricia-goyer-show/id1315092988

Author DebraSennefelder chats about books. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-tricia-goyer-show/id1315092988 


They are free Debra is free it may ask to sign in.  But they are available on different platforms.  If this one doesn't work for you. 


From The Camera 📷   



Photos created for my Blue Monday post. 


Prayer or Devo 

My daughter  Jennifer has Breast Mastitis.  

My cousin Kaye has degenerative eye disease and us depressed about her situation.   

For me God's direction 🙏 



Comments

  1. Oh, I'm so behind on any kind of holiday planning. A Rudolph day sounds fun. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little turtle! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friend! Your grandkids are so sweet. I'm glad I'm not the only one that already thinks Christmas thoughts and does shopping for it. :) Blessings on your week xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of your daughter and your cousin. So fun to read all about Christmas!!! Have a good week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr