Maverick Quilting


 How I am fixing my mistake . . . 

I began this quilt  many months ago.

It is applique and slow stitching and I am slow. 

My intention is to mail to Missouri in November for a specific girl's birthday 🎂 

 I don't remember what mistake I made or why I cut the section off. 

I intended to sew back right sides facing. 

But I realized the top of the silver trailer is almost at the edge. 

So I added a strip of batting to sew the other section to to fix. 

I plan now to position the pieces so they meet. Then I will  applique and stich to hide the join. 

I love this quilt. 

I need to make me one!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr