Thankful Thursday

 Today I am Thankful for . . .


I am Thankful it rained!🌧   


My Morning Glories are blooming.   


And a few other flowers and some almost blooming 






I am Thankful God has given me a Mission and a Vision.  

He is providing Encoragement and Affirmation . 


I got a sweet encouragement from a FB friend.  

'What a meaningful way to serve, Sherry. I love that you’re using your connections to support others and building something that helps seniors care for their pets. Wishing you all the best as you grow the ministry!'


https://ontheroadwithdogs.blogspot.com/2026/09/on-road-with-dogs.html?m=1 


   
                  I am Thankful  

                      Be Blessed  

 




Comments

  1. You have a lot of beautiful plants coming along. I love Morning Glories and Sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr