Year in the Bible God's Good

 


Book Details  

Features & details

Perfect Paperback Binding

52 Weeks of Spriritual Growth

Beautiful Original Artwork

Soft Touch Printing

Perfect for Group Study or Indidivual Practice

Product information

Publisher Alabaster Co

Publication date August 13, 2024

Language ‎English

Print length 224 pages

ISBN-10 1952357586

ISBN-13 978-1952357589

Item Weight ‎13.6 ounces

Dimensions 6.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches

About the book 

A Beautiful Year in the Bible: A 52 Week Bible Study for Women.


Study the Entire Bible in One Year: With suggested readings for each day of the week, and thoughtful prompts to invite deeper reflection, this book invites us to explore the story of scripture with fresh eyes and focused intention. A Beautiful Year in the Bible is a thoughtfully designed study to be paired alongside your Bible, no matter your preferred translation. Structured to integrate seamlessly with any version—whether NLT, NIV, ESV, KJV, or others—this guide brings added depth and reflection to each day’s passage. Explore topics such as:


The Relationship Between God and Humanity

The Beauty of Serving Others

Living Out Our Faith

The Work of the Cross

The Joy of Worship

Courage in the Face of Opposition

And 46 additional chapters

And I thought  

Admittedly I am I a cover Junkie.  The cover is pretty  but . . . 

I could see there was writing below the image but I could not see it.  I had to look inside to find out what it said . . .

It read God's Good what a beautiful part of the title to miss. 

I purchased the study because I am interested in reading the Bible.  

What drew me to it when I saw it advertised on Facebook was that you read through several different books each week instead of starting at Genesis and reading thru it as most studies do.    I liked that. 


The book is just pretty. Even the Table of Contents is in color.  

I am looking forward to starting the study and sharing with my Facebook group Women of Encoragement and Blessings. 


I did purchase this book on Amazon.  


My Review will appear on Good Reads and all my Social Media platforms. 

No one asked me to write this review. 

Buy the book  

Available on Amazon  

Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr