Happy Homemaker Monday

 Hello Monday and Welcome to my old new Monday Event.  I had not posted in a few years.  I am glad it is still here! 



The Weather  

Beautiful rainy day.  I think probably in upper 60s maybe low 70s.  Fall came! 

Outside My Window  

Rain 

Thinking & Pondering   

Too much.  Planting. My Author promote side gig.  Maybe going to lunch on Tuesday! 

Around The House 

Well a little better than last Monday  but still some choas I have Caladium bulbs that are sitting by door to plant. The flower bulbs are in fridge.   

I learned last night squirrels don't like Caladiums, Alium and Onions. They will leave them alone!

Reading Now  

Just finished Grabbing Mane. 

Now heavy into 

I have the print copy provided by author 
Available on Amazon   


I am reading the Audible version free with my membership. 

What I Am Wearing 

Black Leggings and tank top 

To Do List  

Prep yards for planting seeds n bulbs 

Order more seeds in bulbs.  I want red and purple Mexican Petunias  

Buy a Fig Tree

More Christmas Shopping  

Book Promoting 

Promote Seniors On The Road With Dogs 

To Be Read Pile  




Happening This Week    Lunch at Ponchos and Dollar Tree

On The TV  

A few nights ago I watched the best Melissa Gilbert movie!  

I watched on YouTube 


Listening To  

Christian Praise and Hymns.  I am typing on Sunday. 

Also Rod Stewart and Fleetwood Mac 

Menu  

Monday Chili Relleno stuffed w Rice, Refried Beans n Chips I fry myself so that they are not a million pieces. Delivery cannot handle chips. 

What I am  Creating   

Planning to crochet me a Christmas Blanket

Something Fun To Share   

I started this last night . . .  


Ho Ho Ho  

Welcome! 


Yes let's make everyday a holiday. Christmas doesn't need to be a 1 time event. 


Here we will celebrate Christmas the HoHoHo and the real reason for the holiday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS 🎂  


There will be link parties and much 

more! 


https://christmaseverydaysaholiday.blogspot.com/2026/10/christmas-every-days-holiday.html?m=1



My 1st blog

This not my first cover page I made it many years at that first post. 

Posted in 2007

A Blast from the past 

My first blog post   

test Cookbook page

This is a test to try and do a new page to feature our cookbooks.

We have a great cookbook for sale it is full of recipes submitted by our volunteers and members of the local churches that support our work.

Posted by GranthamLynn at 8:42 AM No comments:  

From The Camera 📷   

Writing Psalms 
Black Salvia I learned squirrels do not like it either. 


I have a stalk and 1 ear of corn.  I threw out old popcorn.   It grew!

Prayer or Devo 

Please pray for me as I admin my FB Group Women of Encoragement and Blessings.   

Please pray I am know coaching two Authors that have written a few books. 

Please pray for  
Seniors On The Road With Dogs 
it Launches in January 









Comments

  1. Glad to see you back. would love to see pictures of the Christmas blanket you will be making, will be waiting to read the Christmas posts. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The Christmas crochet will be solid all texture blocks. Thanks for coming by. Just visiting. Will be your way soon.

      Delete
  2. Welcome and happy returns to you Friend. I am thinking some Christmas thoughts too and what kinds of homemade things I can do this year. :) Yes, Jesus is definitely the reason. 😊🙏🏻 I may need to look for that Melissa Gilbert movie - always liked her. Blessings on your week xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr