Tours offers for Authors

 Hi. 

Thanks for your interest.  

I will gladly create a special tour for you. 

I do a Meet The Author Feature.  Just realized I need a photo. 

I am including photo images that tell the story of the regular events I do. 

I also do Christmas events.  

I post on my 2 blogs now. I have 2 others but I lost access when my husband passed and I lost my computer and new phone.  Fixing in  progress. I will post on all eventually. 

I post on Goodreads, all retailers where your titles are offered.  Amazon.com is my main review site as that is where authors are most active.  

FB,instagram.  

I am planning to offer podcasts. I hope by next month.  

P.S. I wrote this planning to copy paste into email.  I am working on my phone. 

On second thought I will tweek and leave this post up. 









I am looking forward to featuring your book/books.   

All the photos have the first sites. I did not make new so authors and readers visit the previous and view my earlier work. 





Best 

Sherry  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow of the Missing by Lauren Carr

The Chris Matheson Boxed Set by Lauren Carr

New arelease Shadows of The Missing by Lauren Carr