Junk Journal Let's Create
https://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com/2021/07/crafting-sunday.html?m=1
Women of Encoragement and Blessings and Faith… there is a drawer in your house. You know the one.
It might have scraps of fabric, lace or a piece of a dresser scarf. Embroidery of course. A hanky.
A piece of tattered silk from grandpa's tie.
There might even be . . .
Washi tape you bought because the colors were beautiful. A sketchbook still on its first page. (I have 2 or 3) or even old cards mama saved or scrapbook paper.
Paints, half used. Scraps you have been saving because someday.
Well that Someday is here.
Well almost. On Monday that Someday is
The Day!
Don't go thinking I am not crative. There is not a lack of creativity.
You see we are made in God's image and look at what an artist He is. Shelli shares His beautiful paintbox every day!
That is where my favorite word comes in Copy. I know gasp!
I am O.K. with copy. It is where I jump off and get started and then it becomes mine!
Let's do this! Let me give you a peek . . .
printables ready to cut
Scripture verses and journalling prompts.
Bible studies with prayer prompts and sketch prompts.
So what is waiting in your drawer just calling out?
There is no real sign up.
But if you leave a comment you might get a little gift from Moi!

Comments
Post a Comment